Since 2006, The Netherlands Romanian Chamber of Commerce (NRCC) supports and promotes the Dutch-Romanian business community. The NRCC does that this by creating business opportunities within its active community of members, having a close contact with Embassy of The Netherlands in Romania and acting as a consultation partner between the business sector and the Romanian Government.
1. Facilitating new business connections and generating new business partnerships by means of our dedicated monthly and annual events;
2. Offering online and offline promotional opportunities.
1. Representing members’ interests and Dutch business interests by having a common approach and a stronger voice;
2. Promoting a business-friendly legislation at all levels;
3. Supporting members in case of issues;
4. Active membership in The Coalition for Developing Romania
1. Facilitating know-how transfer across industries for achieving business performance (Knowledge Centers)
2. Facilitating interaction for developing business strategies and action plans industry focused and member driven (Task Forces)
The NRCC can help you grow your business in many ways. On the 'Become a member page' you will find more information about the NRCC membership and how you can apply for it. Our Executive Team could pay a visit to your company to discuss the opportunities. Contact us through the contact form to plan an appointment.Details
1. To PROMOTE, ENHANCE and FACILITATE commercial exchanges between The Netherlands and Romania (The Netherlands is since many years the biggest source of foreign direct investment in Romania);
2. To PROVIDE members key-development tools like networking and knowledge sharing opportunities;
3. To PROMOTE a business-friendly legislation in Romania;
4. To CREATE a more stable business environment in Romania;
5. To BUILD a strong business community, with high level of public recognition, involvement and engagement.
Larive Romania International Business Development
LNB Romania Feed
Ernst & Young
The Bucharest Consulting Group Cohn&Jansen/Ashley&Holmes
Pricewaterhouse Coopers Auditors & Accountants